Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tagged

I normally don't do tags but for fun...here you go. Thanks SARAH!

3 Joys
1-Spending time with Doug
2-My girls and the cute things they say
3-Shooting people:) you know taking pictures and meeting some really great people.

3 Fears
1-Doug getting in an accident and work...and not having him.
2-My kiddos dying before me.
3-Not being prepared for the future.

3 Goals-
1- Be better at personal prayer.....I need to make this a better habit....
2- Loose the chub...isn't this always a goal? Just live healthier I guess.
3- Be a better mother. Read more about parenting.

3 Obsessions
1-Photography...I seriously spend alot of hours editing, looking at other peoples work and learning more about photography.
2-Qt crushed ice.....YUM!
3-Dougie says Blogging HAH!


3 Interesting Facts
1-I sit with my pinky toes interlinked when I lay down and watch TV.
2-I love finding a deal.....I will find something that I like and have a price of what I would spend on it in my head before I even look at the price. If it is too much I won't buy it. I often say...."Oh that is only $5.00 cute"
3-I used to teach 1st grade. It was an awesome job. I sang and danced with my students all day long. I also had a piano in my classroom and would play songs that they could sing. I loved teaching.....I left because I got prego!

I now tag....Angie, Janiel, Jessica and Lisa......thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

That is just the cutest story about O with Daddy! That is so sweet and sad too.

I can just picture you sitting on your bed back when we were roomies, with a cup o crushed ice and your pinkie toes interlaced!!

Sarah S. said...

I loved reading this Leah. Your pinky toe trick is hillarious.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love QT crushed ice too!!!!

Whitney said...

LEAH! Seriously, if you are ever in my neck of the woods, you can come on by. It's too hot for me to go anywhere these days. Just can't handle it, so I'm almost always home. I live right off the 60 and Higley behind Lowes. THANKS!

Kerrie said...

Hey-sorry i haven't called you back. It's been crazy! We totally need to get together. We are camping this weekend and will be back sunday night. If you want to do anything after that, let me know. I'd love it! Thanks so much for thinking of it. I love getting together with you! :) We could do something more fun in August maybe with hubby's and all at a family diner or something-i dont' know. We'll talk!

Ashlee Draper said...

You are adorable! I love the story about the milk...too cute!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family