Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Arizona Museum for Youth.....and other parts of our day

Today we went to the Az Museum for youth in downtown Mesa. We have a membership and love going because it is a fun Air Conditioned outing for us. They have a room for 4 and under that we spend most of our time in. There are crafts, kitchens, books, cars, slides, puppets and many more things that are totally engaging to 2 year olds. We love it there and everyone with little kiddos should go check it out. We went today with our friends, Jessica, Sage and Sydnee. We love having them as neighbors and were so glad they could come with us.
Here is Sage.....with some cupcakes!














After naps I was doing the dishes and came upon the girls doing this....doesn't this just melt you heart? I love sweet moments like this. And yes Audree is chewing her fingernails....weird!






During dinner it rained for about 10 minutes. After the rain the girls went and splashed in the puddles for the first time. They loved it as you can see and were sad to come in.








And look who we have for the next 3 days.....cutie Mr. Colin my nephew...it will be fun to have a boy around!

And the best part of the day is that Doug came home at 6:30 and got to see and play with his little girls....He has been so busy and working until 9,11, or 1 each night. What a fun day huh?!!!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for inviting us to the museum. We had so much fun! My girls couldn't pick their favorite part, they just loved it all! You are such a sweet friend. Thanks for always caring about me. Cute pics too!

Jennie said...

So cute reading a book together! I love lil moments like that too!

They look like they had so much fun in the rain! We didn't get any rain over here. :(

We love that museum, although we don't go now that we're on this side of town.

Poor you and Doug! I didn't know he was out that late all the time! Glad he was able to see the girls. It's almost like he's in Medical school...that's what it was like for Trevor the first two years. I'm glad that's over with, although next year it will be residency.

Heather said...

You did have a fun day! Thanks for letting us crash the middle of it and for letting us borrow your handy lens and book. I will return them in a jiffy! Have a great weekend.

JLynn said...

love your header. did you make that?

lofgreenlegacy said...

Cute pics! I saw that friend of your at the mall, and loved her little girls hair so Allison went and asked her if I could look at it. I miss Collin. How is he doing for you? Love the rain pics. It's fun to just let loose once in awhile.

Angie said...

I love that last pic of the girls hopping down the wet gutter. So cute!

I've heard great things about that museum. Can't wait until mine are old enough.

quadmom said...

Leah,
You are such an amazing mom! You think of so many fun things for your girls to experience. I'm so glad I can copy you!

lisa said...

So cute and fun! SO many sweet, fun memories! I loved reading all of it! It is sad to have husbands gone all the time!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family