Here's what me and the girls did today.....met some friends at the mall for kids club, rode the carousel, and ate lunch at Cheesecake factory. I had a gift card so I went with my amazing sis-in-law Allison.

She is such a great person and has always made me feel welcome. We have come to love each other more the past few years b/c she moved just down the street from us and we see her all the time. Also she runs the office side of our business and let me tell you, we could not do this without her. She answers the phones all day, does the taxes, payroll and billing and everything in between. Thanks sweet Alli for all that you do!



And just because I love pictures here are some that I had on my computer of me and my Dougie.....






We are going to a hotel this weekend for a little getaway....I will share pictures when I get back!



10 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! You're such a cute couple and have created an adorable little family. Have fun on your getaway!
Happy Anniversary!!! Have a great time on your getaway!!! :)
Congratulations...it's crazy how times flies!!! Have a fun getaway...Shannon & I are going to Utah together next month...our 1st time ever leaving ALL of our kids home in 8 years!
Yea!!! Happy anniversary to us, happy anniversary to us, happy anniversary to Leah and Doug and Eric and Emily.....Happy anniversary to us!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you're having a dang good time at your getaway.
I love the picture of Doug with his tongue out. So cute!
And the one with you guys and the girls when they were babies! I can't believe they're so big now. Boy! Time flies.
Happy Anniversary! Leah - I just found your blog on another friends site (Ryan and Chelsea's) and couldn't resist saying hi. What a beautiful HAPPY family you have. - Kendra
Happy anniversary girl! Love the pics. We need to get together! We're sick right now though. Wait a week and we'll be good as new and ready to play.
Yeah! Happy day! We love you guys so much! Wish we could've kept your girls all day so you could be together!
happy anniversary! hope you had a fun weekend!
sarah g.
What a fun day at the mall you had! Congrats Leah and Doug! I love those all those incredible pictures!
Post a Comment