Sunday, June 29, 2008

I don't need milk....

Just for journaling purposes I absolutly must share what Olivia said to Doug the other day. He came home for about an hour and had to go back out to work. As he was kissing her goodbye this was their conversation.....

O: "Dad why you have to go to work?"
Dad: "To make some money to buy you milk." She was holding her sippy cup.
O: "Dad I don't need milk, I need YOU! You go to work tomorrow." Me in the background with tears welling up.......

What a sweet moment. They sure miss their dad these days, but it is only for a few short months. Anyways......just had to share that cute moment!

4 comments:

Amber H. said...

What a great story! How sweet that she wants her daddy! I bet it's hard for them to have him gone so much, but what a sweet moment. Thanks for sharing!

Marisa and Rob said...

To cute!! I can't wait till Amirra can talk to say cute things like that :) 2 cute girls Leah!!

The Meehl Family said...

So sweet! Kids know that spending time together as a family is important!

A Frost said...

I wanted to post and say hi since I checkout your blog quite regularly. Your girls are so cute. I hope all is well. I was looking at so pictures that you were in the other day. They were taken when you lived with us, it was such great times. Anyways I hope all is well with you Lea.
Andrea Frost

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family