He is a hard worker (as you can tell he in his work clothes in alot of pictures), he is super cute/adorable, sweet, kind, a great provider,humble, an awesome brother and son, caring, generous, supports me in my hobbies, outdoorsey, he is great at making people feel comfortable, giving, selfless, patient, funny, easy-going, and don't forget those Handy man skills!!
And best of all he loves me and treats me so well. And he loves the girls and is so great with them.







Also Happy Father's Day to my sweet Dad and my sweet Father-in-law....We love you guys!


P.S. The girls are doing good without their binkies, A had a hard time taking a nap the first day and the second day she didn't nap at all!! I thought we were ruined! But we have been napping great ever since!! WHOO HOO! They are happy about it too....."Binkies go up to the sky!"
And for journaling purposes.....O has been waking up and singing to me. She sings "Ma-ma-ma-ma-cita" Like a conga line song....too cute! And she says "Mom I love to wake up and snuggle wit you...."
Melt my heart...sweet 2 year old girls....
And A keeps saying "Hey guys" when she sees Doug and I.
Fun Times...hope everyone had a great Father's Day!



6 comments:
I'm so relieved that they're napping well!
They are so cute with the things they say!
What a sweet tribute.
As for the Host: Yes! Review to come shortly.
Doug really is such a great guy. Aren't you glad you found him (down the street).
Glad the girls are napping well again. It was so fun to see them as babies in these pics. The time goes by TOO fast!
Aaah, all those baby pictures are too cute...makes me want another one. Wait, did I just say that?
So Sweet! Such good memories! And I am so glad the binkie expedition worked! YEAH! I might do the same when I am ready to get rid of Easton's! But not yet!
What a sweet tribute to Doug! Great pictures Leah!
Post a Comment