Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I think I am baby hungry.....

So not think....know! Tonight I went to visit my sweet friend Angie who just had g/g twins yesterday. I asked her if I could hold them both.....as they grandma put them in my arms, I started to sob. It brought back such sweet memories...holding 2 babies and not knowing who to look at. (I am also on the big "P" so I am especially emotional) I have been feeling like this for a while now and just keep putting it off. We are going to wait until the girls are 2. But I keep having thougts/promptings during the day. I am so grateful that they were born so healthy. And I keep feeling like I am ready for another.....what the junk??? 2 toddlers and a newborn.....It will be crazy but I don't want them too far apart...you know? And I also feel like my girls are so big....talking all kinds and being little bossy divas. Sigh..... Anyways...just some thoughts for tonight....and a picture too!

10 comments:

~aileen~jaron~ said...

that is just too wonderful! but baby hunger is the worst to Satisfy! and as the days and weeks creep by, it makes your heart ache i know. good luck. i love you!

Amber H. said...

All I can say is...wow! I guess our twins experience has been completely different! Not that I don't love my girls to death, but it has been HARD, and the thought of another child, or especially TWO more just makes me think, we're done! If not, maybe when they are seven I can start to think about kids again! LOL! Good luck with whatever you decide, but if you are already that hungry, it might come sooner than later! Can't wait to see what happens :o)

Eric and Aubrey said...

Don't you wish that it was already all planned out for you? I would love it if someone (divine, of course!) would just say "You're having this many kids, this far apart, and you'll be fine! And then it just happened, without me giving it a second thought!

Eric and Aubrey said...

Random, I know, but do you think Amber would help me with my blog?

Allison said...

Just do it...don't wait!! Let your house be messy for a couple of years with lots of little ones around, then when they get older, they can do all the cleaning!!! That's my plan anyways!

Jourdan said...

yeah leah, why wait. Two years isn't a magical number, if the timing's right, it's right.

ps. I bet you're surprised I read your blog.

Linda said...

What a precious picture! I know the baby hungry feeling and it's a gentle constant tug.... having babies is so wonderful! I say go for it. I just might join you. (In a year or so...!)

JLynn said...

this post is awesome! I can't sleep and was just laying in bed thinking of baby names and was thinking one of my friends needs to have a baby soon, b/c I am not anytime soon!! Perfect, Leah I say DO IT have another baby! you know you want one when you want one, so why not, you are wonderful have another baby!!! that picture with your brand new girls is too sweet. I LOVE hospital newborn pics where babies look so fresh, PURE, and warm! :) Oh, and I like it how you call your girls "little bossy divas". Keep me updated on this subject matter!!!!

Ras Family said...

I like having my kids all two years apart. They play good together (most of the time) and they are eachothers best friends. I say if you are feeling it go for it!!!!

Kerrie said...

Oh Leah! There's nothing like a new little baby is there!? I can't imagine holding two! It's interesting reading Amber's reply and your feelings about having two. I bet having twins first makes a difference. I say follow your feelings with this next little one. How exciting to even be to the point of thinking about it and trying! Wahoo! Can't wait to hear what happens. I get my little baby in a few weeks! Wahoo! Come see mine while you wait for yours to come! I'm not having two though!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family