
This past week Dougie had off work so we drove to Vegas to see my cousin/best friend Lisa. It took us 8 HOURS to get there. The Marines were making a movie at the Dam so we waiting for 2 hours to get through. Thankfully our girls were AMAZING! No fussin or complaining. We really have some good girls. On the drive up I gave them new elmo dolls and new video to watch. We sang songs and read books too. And they both napped for 1/2 hour. We finally arrived to Lisa's beautiful "Fall" Home. All of her house colors are very warm and inviting. Oranges, yellow's and tans. She has done such a good job decorating her house. While we were there we went to some fun parks, one of them called the Dinosaur park. There was so much fun stuff to play on and a sand pit, and also a duck pond. It was awesome! I wish they had parks like that in Az.


On Tuesday night Lisa watched our kids while we went and saw, STOMP! It was great! Doug and I were tapping our legs and smiling at each other the whole time. The stuff that they did was just incredible.

Here are kids dancing with spatulas....and Dougers napping on the couch....look at the colors of lisa's house. SO cute!

On Thursday night we got to all go out as couples. We went to a yummy restaurant and then to Krispie Kreams. YUM! We love hanging out with John and Lisa so much.

And last but not least...here is picture of our girls at the ward trunk or treat on Fri night. This is our friend/neighbor Blake. They love him. They would walk up to everyone and say, "Tit ta teet" It doesn't look very good when I type it but it so cute when they say it!! HA!




9 comments:
What is STOMP?
Looks like SO much fun! I know what you mean about the long wait at the Dam...it seems to always be a long wait. We had to wait for construction last year. So glad to hear that your girls were good!! So jealous of that! What a great idea of giving them a NEW toy to enjoy on their way up...gonna do that next time for sure!
I bet you miss Lisa already!
Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Your little girlies are adorable monkeys! I bet they had a great time at the trunk or treat :o)
I'm so glad you guys had fun in Vegas. The park looks way fun and it looks like your girls had fun in their monkey costumes. Hope all is good in Mesa!
Yayyy!!! I am glad you keep on to of the blogging. I have kindof run out of steam in that area. Love the pics and love all of you!!!
You guys have way too much fun! I have heard Stop is Awesome...I'm jelous! Your girls are adorable! And those wedding pictures you took are amazing! I love fun brides! Do you have a site? This is so fun to keep up like this!! love ya!
I am glad your girls were good for the car trip. It always makes the trip a little easier when you don't have to listen to screaming kids the whole time. I am jealous that you got to go to stomp. How fun. Your girls are adorable little monkeys! I love how they say trick or treat!
that dino park looks like FUN!
k so love the demention on the pic in lisas house. so cool! And love the rest of your updates!!! miss you!
Okay, I see that Maggiano's bag in the picture... did you guys eat there? That's our favorite Italian place, YUMMO! What a fun time for you guys....
Post a Comment