So I know it's like the 10th time you have all seen these on here....but since today is Halloween....here they are again! The girls had a great time tonight. We went to My sister Amanda's, my sis-in-law's Allison, and our friends Noel and Manu. We drove these places and came back and walked up and down our street. The girls loved walking around and would walk right up to the door and reach in for the candy they wanted! Little stinkers! But they would say thank you. It was fun to be out meeting neighbors we have never met before. And just for fun.....on this day 3 years ago Dougie and I were moving into our house! Too cool!



Here are some pictures of them behind our house right before sunset.
I love the tails and the bannana's here!

I love the tails and the bannana's here!








9 comments:
very cute little monkeys! your little niece, Lay-A (i don't know how to spell it either and i don't know her real name :), anyways, I wanted to say she looks just like you and Drew Barrymore when she was young. Do you agree?? Glad to see you guys had a Happy Halloween!
I love your Halloween monkeys! They are just too cute :o) I love Halloween pictures! Wow, your sister is VERY creative! You'll have to tell me how she did those ghosts...are they just milk containers?
Your girls are so cute. I also love Manda's costumes. So much fun to have cousins close by!
I'm glad to see your little monkeys one more time. they just keep getting cuter. I wanted to tell you the pictures you took are just amazing!!! I LOVE the ones of Kiara and the family ones. I'm so glad you caught Aidan with his head through the thing too. Thank you, thank you, thank you times about 50 more!
CUTE, cute pics! I looked on line at our family pics you took and LOVE them! Can't wait to get the cd. Thanks so much!
OK, Leah, after seeing a couple of peoples pics, makes me really want to get ours done. They all look so good!
What the heck Leah?! I didn't know you were coming down to do everyone's pictures! I would of joined in on the fun. You do such awesome work...all of them look wonderful! Let me know if you plan on coming down again to do more. Great job! Love ya!
Your girls are adorable! I can't believe what a good mix they are! And your sister really is dang creative! Those ghost are way cute. p.s. I love MaryAnn's pictures. You do an amazing job.
twins? wow way to go cutie you have a beautiful little family love all the pictures hope you remember me if not oh well just take the compliment :p
Post a Comment