Saturday, November 10, 2007

This week has been alot of this.....

Playing in the backyard with their new favorite toys....cups and rocks. YEP! Hours of fun and enjoyment here. We have a playhouse, a tramp , and some bikes in the backyard and this is what they want to play with.:) Cute girls


And also alot of editing my head off! HA! Almost every night and almost every nap I must edit to keep up with pictures this year. I am really loving all of this practice and seeing everyone's adorable families. I am done booking sessions for the season and am taking December off. It has been a little hectic but I really do love it. I'll miss being so busy with it. If you want to see some people's pictures that I have taken you can go to this website.....http://www.leahdavisphotography.photoherald.com/ the pics are the lowest resolution so they are grainy and a little soft. But in real life they are sharp and look good.



Don't mind the mess...my house has gone a by the wayside these days!

5 comments:

Deanne Wahl said...

All I have heard is how great you do at taking pictures. Everything I have seen is amazing! Isn't it funny that you can spend a fortune on toys, and the only thing they want to play with is the one thing you thought they would never care about!

Rubalcavas said...

The pictures are so good!

Cicily said...

I really enjoyed meeting you the other day. I know it's probably hard taking pictures of such a big group, but you did a great job. I would love to get together sometime and meet your little girls, I need some mom buddies.

Amber H. said...

What is it about this age and dirt and rocks? My girls did the same thing! I would take them in a big grassy field, and they would find the one spot full of dirt and rocks. Mine would proceed to try and put as many into their mouth as would fit! Anyway, too funny, I can relate to this one!

Jen said...

Yup that is about how it works. My kids have a trap, swingset, grass and more toys then they knwo what to do with but they would rather be digging it the dirt and playing with rocks!
Good luck with the editing. Even though I have tried to limit it, I am still editing like crazy. My poor negelected family.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family