Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Turkey Time!

We had a great thanksgiving weekend. It was so nice to be off and be together. Thursday morning we got to go on a family bike ride. We had such great weather outside. Then we went to my Aunt Alayne's house for dinner. It was so good to be with everyone especially my grandma. She is such an amazing happy person....she is not scared or worried about her cancer. That night we drove to Thatcher so Doug could go hunting with his brothers in the morning. That day was spent with the Davis family. I'm bummed that I forget my camera...we had a really good time there. The girls loved looking at Grammy's 9 new kittens.

Here the girls are right before lunch...looking so happy!

All of these pictures look soft btw.....I didn't sharpen for the web.

My Grandma & Grandpa


Dinner at Alayne's ...mom and dad helped out...good times for me!


Here are the 3 girlies playing "Plano"

On Saturday we spent the day with my family. My sweet mom made ham....yummers! And I had both sets of grandparents there...including my great grandma. They all sat at a table together and spoke loudly b/c they can't hear! We then went to Janiel's church and heard her and Clifton speak. They did a great job too.


Here is preview of my mom's Christmas card. All of her grandkids....in their Christmas Jammies. Wishing you a Cozy Christmas!
And the colors are supposed to look like that.....just experimenting with a little vintage.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

I love the girl's cute outfit with the pink vests & brown skirts!

Love the Christmas photo too! What a cute idea!

Celissa said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. It is always wonderful to catch up with family and to let the grandparents hold your kids for a little bit :)

Amber H. said...

K, so first I just have to say that I love how you always apologize for your photos you don't 'sharpen' when that is how the rest of us common photographers always do on our blogs! It cracks me up ;o) It looks like you guys had such a fun time! I love it! And I love your card...your mom will love it! I still need you to teach me some of your tricks when you come again...please?! You are great! Glad you had a great time with family...aren't they the best?

Micaela said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma. That is so amazing that she is so positive. I love your pictures. The piano one is so sweet! Call me! LEts plan that lunch again!

Linda said...

I love the vintage picture.... you're so talented Leah! And I love your grandma and grandpa, they are such neat people. I remember going and staying at the temple house with Lisa when they lived there. Anyway, sorry about the long retarded phone message I left you the other day. I was talking so much I think it just cut me off. Anyway, call me sometime.

Kerrie said...

Fun picture of the grandkids! I love the effect the stripes give and the vintage color of it! You're amazing as always. Glad you got to get together with family.

Jen said...

I love the picture of the three girls at the piano! Also the Pj picture is priceless!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family