The girls-Went to the doctor b/c they have been super fussy and coughing and waking up early. L wants to play with the toys on the well side of the office. I won't let her. Complete Melt down!! It was really frustrating trying to distract her. She doesn't stop for like 10 minutes.....Raising girls is tough! L is getting teeth and A is getting over a cold.
Dewper the prairie dog is their best friend. They talk about him all day long and want to sing the kids club songs. They like to reminisce about how he hugs them at kids club.....They say..."Dewper...hug....aww." As they hold their hand to his face....cuties!!
Me-I'm shooting my 1st wedding on Sat. in Payson....I'm excited but nervous. Anybody have a pose that they loved from their wedding pictures? I am starting a photography blog and getting a logo. A friend in my ward in working on it for me. Exciting! I can't wait to share it with you all. This week was alot of fun! I took pictures for Jennifer Larson on Monday, Went to Yoga on Wednesday, Enchriment on Thurs., Babysitting for the logo making lady on Fri., and the wedding is on Sat.....sweet Dougers has put the girls to bed almost every night!
Doug- Been busy with work, got his name approved (A/C Doctors)and we are now paying for advertising for the summer. The Verizon phone book is $500 a month! Dex is $2500. YIKES! And we are figuring out online advertising. He is also getting ready for his hunt with his brothers next week. He will be gone for 10 days.....so I will be putting the girls down every night.:)
I feel weird posting without pictures....maybe next time!
A poem honoring my grief
3 years ago



10 comments:
What a busy week. Where do you take yoga?
I haven't read your blog in so long, it was so fun. Even though we talk often and I know everything on your blog I still love to read it and see the pictures. You are such a good mom, your girls are really blessed and more children will be too. I am amzed at motherhood right now and amazed at the power we have to just decide to bring another life to earth. What an amazing power and gift and bessing. I love you!
Hey you busy lady! I'm excited for your wedding shoot! There is a fav pic that Trevor and I have. We're both sitting on the grass just laughing and looking at each other, and I have my arm in his (as if he were escorting me--but we were sitting). I just love that it looks like we didn't even know the photographer was there. Brandt always said that those are usually the best type of photographers...the ones that you don't even realize are there just snapping away at the real stuff, not just the set up poses (which are necessary too of course.) I'm sure you'll do great!
I forgot to comment about your baby hungry post. Girl, if you get those feelings, sometimes our logic just doesn't matter. God's logic is so perfect and above what our finite minds can handle. Fast about it, and just listen to your heart. Everything will work out just fine, that's where faith comes in.
BUsy, busy. Good luck on Saturday. this is too late, but I liked any pose as long as it had lots of color and flowers in it!
Hey Leah!
Is it the Jennifer Larson that lives in Coolidge? If it is, we are in the same ward. I love your blog and look at it all the time. Your girls are so cute!
Lucy
Good luck with the wedding pics. I'm sure you will do great! My girls miss Dewper!! That is cute that your girls talk about him all the time!
WOW! You are a busy girl :o) Now I see why it took you a bit to get back to my e-mail! How fun that you get to do a wedding! LOTS of pressure, but I bet it will turn out great! You are an awesome photographer :o) You'll have to post some of your favorites here from the day! One of my fav. poses we took was a fun one. It had me hugging Josh, his back was to the camera and you could just see me. I was holding our marriage license in one hand and giving a wink and a smile to the camera and that thing you do with your hand where you put your first finger and thumb together and the other three are sticking up (the ok sign!) to the camera. It turned out really cute! Anyway, good luck and I hope your girls get better quickly!
Um, you sound busy :) !! congrates on the first offical Wedding Shoot. one of my fav wedding pics is one of Jaron standing about 4 feet in front of me he is in focus with is hands casually in his pockets and i am in the background watching him. (it almost looks candid)(and I am out of focus). then we switch and he was in back. oh and good going Doug on the offical approval of your comp. name. Every time i get the yellow pages or Dex on my front door... It goes directly to the Recycle bin. (i know i bad, but at least i recycled right :). I would just rather look online for things. or just call information, then thumb through those crazy phone books. but i dont know the percentages and stats on what size of audiance they are. So... with that.. good luck! love ya
!men to that! I'm learning that girls are hard to raise! Sylvie's really been throwing some major tantrums lately when she doesn't get her way. Whoa! Watch out! I'm sure you did just wonderful with your wedding photography job.
that was supposed to say "Amen" whoops!
Post a Comment