Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend in Thatcher, and other stuff....warning long post!

Sorry these are a little out of order...but I had to share what the girls were doing while I was making dinner the other night. They pulled down some pillows of the couch and were reading library books on their backs...it was just too cute I had to share.


Also I am an Auntie again. Doug's sister Allison had her baby Thursday morning. He weighed 6lbs. 13 oz. and his name is Colin Micheal Berryhill. She had a long hard labor and pushed for 3 hours and was soooo glad he finally came. They live just down the road from me so I will be seeing alot of him!





This is picture of my Great Grandma.....so she is my girls Great-Great Grandma. She is just amazing. Sharp and a little spunky we all love grandma carpenter. She makes Cakes and cookies, and bread for everyone that comes over. Here is a picture of her getting her ingredients together to make a cake.
Sorry these look a little soft.....I didn't sharpen for the web.


While we were there we went to feed the ducks at Safford Fairgrounds. The girls liked feeding them and kept asking for more bread. We also had a little picnic there with grandma.






We went to Thatcher this weekend while Doug was Elk hunting near Snowflake. He had a great time with all his brothers and shot the biggest one. There's just something about Thatcher. Everything is slower and so picturesque(is that how you spell it?) My girls love being at grandma's house and my mom watched them all weekend while I took pictures. By the way all you cute families....they look great and I can't wait to edit them. We took most of the pictures down at an old red barn in Central. My mom had this great antique chair that we used too. I attempted to get some cute pictures of my girls....by myself one morning. These are the best ones.




Don't you love Livy's face!





Tommarow we are driving to vegas to see my cousin Lisa in Vegas. We had orginally planned for me to fly today but since Doug caught his elk we are just driving and it will be better so we can have a car when we are there. I made the reservations with Williams-Gateway airport. They were super nice and were going to allow me to have both girls on my lap for one price. Every other airline was going to make me buy 2 tickets. And they were way cheaper than the other airlines. So next time check them out.....
Wow if you have made it this far give yourself a pat on the back. Thanks for reading my journal entry for the night!


8 comments:

Jen said...

I love the red barn. How fun! I cannot wait to see more pictures. Have fun in Vegas!

Jennie said...

That barn is a great background and love their outfits too!

Livvy's face is TOO CUTE pouting!

Have fun with Lisa! I'm so jealous!!

Amber H. said...

Ok, first I have to say that I love that pic of your great grandma. Grandmas are the best! I think it's adorable that she makes bread and cakes for everyone that comes to visit. It makes me want to be better to hear that! Also, I have to say, seeing the pictures of your girls in that chair and through the hole in the barn wall just makes me more excited to see our pics! I can't wait! Thanks again! I hope we weren't too much of a handful for you!

Rubalcavas said...

I love the pictures...the girls are so cute!!

Mary Ann said...

can't wait to see our pics.. you did a great job. I love the red barn! It was fun to see you.. hope you have a blast in Vegas!

Becky said...

Darn, I wish I would've known you were going to be here and taking pictures. I would've hit you up. We need some family pictures.

Linda said...

I love the red barn pics, Leah, you are amazing. I absolutely love Livvy's face in that one picture - so precious!

Madame Mauri said...

Leah,
I love these pictures of the girls!! My favorite is the one with both of them in the barn window, seriously AWESOME!! talk about magazine spread. You are so gifted!! Love em!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family