Friday, October 05, 2007

Do you Dumpster Dive?

We do! Look what Dougie found in a dumster at work the other day? A New RED WAGON!

I was just saying to Manda the other day I wish I had a wagon....here you go! It was missing a screw, so Doug put one in and WALA! A new ride! The girls love it! Anyone else found anything good in the dumpster?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you find MY wagon!?!?! I have that same wagon with probably the same screw missing!

My is, however, still in the garage waiting to be fix. I better hurry, the kids do LOVE it and the weather for it is just about here!!! So fun...your girls are beautiful!!!

~aileen~jaron~ said...

Dumpster Diving is "one" of my guilty pleasures! and i found a childs rocking chair. It was nasty (paint and such) but structurely fine. so i snagged it in the middle of the night before garbage day.... i will post pics on my site. been meaning too. :) BUT what a find. its amazing what people are willing to throw out, not willing to "deal". Lazy and uncreative.;)

Kerrie said...

Melanie's husband saw a little tykes skooter in the trash and brought it in saying "why did you throw our skooter away, its still good?" It wasn't theirs! But it WAS still in good condition so she gave it to us. Some good cleaning and it was good as new. Josh loves it!

Marie Rayner said...

We once found a perfectly good push mower in the dumpster at the end of our street. All it needed was some oil and a good sharpening. Our oldest son thanked us for that for a long time. :-)

Amanda said...

awesome dumpster find!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family