Saturday, October 06, 2007

I've been Tagged....High School Times:)

Sweet Amanda Bingham had this on her blog

.....here is a fun read....
1. Who were your best friends? I had alot of people that were my best friedns. And it changed through the years. Rebakah, Celissa, Amy Goostree, Kerrie, Amanda, Taleah, Jennifer, Lorianne,Lisa, um...all I can think of at this late hour.....I know I'm forgetting so many! I have such fond memories of the people at school.....

2. What sports did you play? I was a cheerleader Fresh and Soph year.....and then none.....I am the clutz of the family.

3. What kind of car did you drive? My parents car....ussually the old Silver Olds

4. On a Friday night what were you doing? Something crazy!! I remember a pool party where we watched Jaws and brought floaties, watching movies at Amy's house in the front yard, hanging out on the Mullenaux farm with Dougie, Tommy and Ashlee

5. Were you a party animal? Just the morman kind of parties;)

6. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was a flag in band for 2 years, and also played flute. I did choir all 4 years and loved it!

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? You know it! On dear old Thatcher, Hail to the Fray. Downhearted never, in strong aray, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Raise high the eagle, we'll guard the T. While bold Mt. Graham stands, fight for victory!

11. Who was your favorite teacher? I like the Art guy...what was his name? HUME!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? I ate home every day for lunch mostly but I did eat at the cafeteria or speedy eagle sometimes.

13. Name the school's full name. Thatcher High School.

14. School mascot? Eagle.

15. School colors? Kelly Green and white with just a little black...Mr. Nelson wouldn't permit anymore black than just a stripe!

16. Rival high school? The town next to us....Safford.

17. Did you go to Prom? Yep: Sophomore year - Granger Moffett(from Safford), Junior & Senior Year with Dougie!

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO way! H.S. was fun but not that fun! Although I would want to cherish more of it....

19. What do you remember most about graduation? Going to the party in the cafeteria and then driving with Doug up to the wall.....No! Nothing happened. That was acctually the night we broke up. The 1st time....:( I moved to Tempe a few days after graduation.

20. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? Sunsplah

21. Favorite memory? I have such found memories of the dates for the dances....driving around in the bus, playing games, coming to the valley, eating chinese food on Kerrie's floor, driving around in a limo, and taking a carriage to the winter formal. That is when Doug and I held hands for the 1st time.

22. Were you in any clubs? I was in one but I can't remember the name of it.....hum....

23. Have you gained some weight since then? You know it! I soooo wish I would have appriciated my H.S. body.....I didn't...and now I have some twin skin!

24. Who was your Senior prom date? Doug Davis..I word a pretty blue dress and we went to the dance in a Winnebago.

25. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? YES! My sister is there this weekend for her's....wow! That went by quick!

26. Who will re-post this after you? Let's See....I challenge, Anyone who read this and went to THS! Kerrie, Ashlee, Allison, Jennifer, Aubrey, Amber, MaryAnne, Celissa, Sarah....

27. Who was your high school sweetheart? My sweet Amazing husband Doug....(awwww)

28. Do you still talk to people from high school? YEP! Aren't blogs the best!!

29. Did you win prom king or queen? Nope

30.. Where did you work in high school? Pizza Hut and Lolly's Ice Cream Parlor....remember the ice there?

31. What were your grades? Like A's and B's with a few C's?

32. What was your dress style? Whatever I had....ussually a fitted t with some jeans...

33. What year did you graduate? 1999

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

YEAH FOR THATCHER! I love this place... I can't believe my kids will graduate from here too! I wish Lolly's was still open! Cute post.. See you next week

Kerrie said...

Yes! This was so much fun to read. I'll have to take you up on the challenge soon. Not tonight though! Oh, and heck ya i remember Lolly's ice! I miss that stuff! I've never had any like it anywhere else! I love that you have all these memories with Doug! Fun! Wasn't that fun to eat on my floor that one dance? We decorated it like it was chinese and we all wore robes but then we served waffles! Funny! We were so weird! I love it! LOL! Good times!

Deanne Wahl said...

I love to remember Thatcher! I laughed when I read cheer...it reminded me of the good ole days! I can't believe life goes by so fast. Thanks for the reminder of high school.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love to read these things! I learn things I never knew! I never knew you were a cheerleader, neat! I saw your sister on Thursday...I was hoping to see you too...oh well. Maybe next time!

M. G. said...

Leah, this is cute. I don't think i can remember far back enough. It has been 26 years!!!!I did go to THS though, but we didn't have electricity, or automobiles, so.....just kidding, boy do I feel old. 1982, I graduated in 1982! It all sounds the same though. Thatcher doesn't change.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family