This is before the priesthood session the other night. We went to my aunt Alayne's and chatted and played with Benny the dog. My sister-in-law Allison took these before we left. Yay for a picture with mom!
Wow twins! They are too cute. I bet they keep you busy and you're probably lovin' it even though I'm sure it can be stressful at times. It's good to see what you're up to in life. It's fun to find old friends on here and take a peek into their lives. Looks like yours is going great! Super cute family. Keep in touch.
I love getting pictures with my girls...even though it doesn't happen often! this one of you guys is just adorable...and I'm sure you hear it all the time, but I can't believe how much the one twin looks like you! She's a spitting image :o) SOOO cute! Oh, we ran into your family on Saturday at the duck ponds. It was fun to see them all there! I wish we could have seen you guys too!
8 comments:
ohhh, very cute picture with your girls!! love it!
Your girls are so cute!!! And so are you. Hope you have a great day!! :)
Wow twins! They are too cute. I bet they keep you busy and you're probably lovin' it even though I'm sure it can be stressful at times. It's good to see what you're up to in life. It's fun to find old friends on here and take a peek into their lives. Looks like yours is going great! Super cute family. Keep in touch.
These are cute! It is funny to me how much they look like their parents!!
What a sweet picture! Your girls are simply adorable.
I love getting pictures with my girls...even though it doesn't happen often! this one of you guys is just adorable...and I'm sure you hear it all the time, but I can't believe how much the one twin looks like you! She's a spitting image :o) SOOO cute! Oh, we ran into your family on Saturday at the duck ponds. It was fun to see them all there! I wish we could have seen you guys too!
Hey It was good to see you! Love the pictures. It is nice to see you in a picture and not behind the camera.
cute little punkins!
Post a Comment