Monday, October 15, 2007

My First Wedding.......

Me and Jess....not the best picture....but you get the idea! She was my 2nd shooter at the wedding and got some amazing shots!! I couldn't have done it without her.

My sweet photographer friend Jess and I drove up to Payson this Sat. to shoot my 1st wedding. We had such a great time on the drive up and their were only a few moments of stress while I was shooting the wedding. The bride was so cute and spunky and had orange cowboy boots and a beautiful sunflower bouqet. We had so many awesome spots to shoot at and I wish we had some stuff like this around here! I took over 1600 pictures.....And am going to edit about 150 of them. Along with all of the other holiday sessions I am doing right now...I feel a little overwhelmed. But I can do it.....I love creating memories for people. Here is my favorites from what I have edited so far.....weddings could be my new favorite thing!



7 comments:

Wolfingtons said...

They look great! I knew you could do it. Love the boots!

Celissa said...

Leah! Your wedding pics look wonderful and your subjects seem to have a lot of personality. I don't know if you have had a chance to look into kidscare or not, but I found their website and thought I would pass it along: http://www.kidscare.state.az.us I know how important medical insurance is and how hard it can be to get it. Maybe this will help when Doug gets his business going.

Amy said...

Your pics look fabulous!! Seeing them really motivates me to get moving and take more photos. Now that I am taking a photog course I am shooting all of the time and I love it!! Hopefully I'll have the confidence (and know-how) to do a wedding--someday.

Anonymous said...

Way to Go, Leah!!!! WOW, that's a lot of work! what dedication! you are a great photographer, Leah and I'm so glad you've been blessed with so many opportunities to use your talents, to develop them even more and to really show them off!! Congrats, the wedding pics look beautiful, lots of vibrant color!!!

Amber H. said...

The pictures look great! I can't imagine them being anything less than thrilled with them! Thanks for sharing some of them with us :o)

Amanda said...

oooo...they do look good. you should charge more next time...

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey your pictures are really cute!! Hey do you do family pictures? Were looking for someone to take our family pictures, like with my family. How much do you charge? :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family