My cute sister Manda had some free passes to the zoo so we went on Wednesday with her. The weather was really nice until we were about to leave. I think I will get a family pass so we can go more often. The girls loved the "Amoles" as they call them. They loved the big tree house too. Sorry I don't have any pictures of that.
Here they are looking at the Elephant.
Small toddler play place by the petting zoo
Cute Ma and her kiddos....Hyrum and Abigail or A-gee-gee as my girls call her.

Audree was a little nervous about the goats at first...but she warmed up at the end.

All of the kiddos petting the little guy....

Olivia had to pet/brush every goat. She was so excited! She went from goat to goat petting each one. It was cute. She would get going so fast she would trip though. She fell 4 times and skinned her knees up....:(

Sorry the pictures aren't very sharp. I didn't want to take time to sharpen for the web....thanks for looking!
Oh and in Dougie news.....he has decided to name his company......A/C Doctors. It was either that or Cooling Masters...but the A gets you higher up in the phone book. We will be starting next year.....we need some prayers that all goes well. Thanks!



11 comments:
Looks like fun. It is the perfect time of year for a trip to the zoo. And a membership is worth it if you go at least 2 times a year!
It looks like you guys had a blast. I like the name for Doug's business. I would totally call him :) How exciting and scary at the same time! Good Luck!!!
Oh how fun. I had a zoo pass 2 years ago and we loved it. We would go all the time. I have been wanting to get one but I have been waiting until it cooled down. Not sure why...it is a year pass. No matter when I buy it it is still going to include those hot dreadful 117 days. I love that Olivia had to pet every single goat. How funny. Your girls are so cute!
Brynlee LOVED brushing the goats too! Yeah for cooler weather which makes the zoo so much more visitable!
I like the name, good choice!
Forgot to add that my step-dad does A/C stuff too. He also designs refridgeration systems for vineyards and restaurants, etc. If you need any advice or anything, let me know, he'll be more than willing to help out!
I love the zoo! We took the kids last year to Rawhide and they have a petting zoo there and the kids can have donkey rides. Needless to say Felicity was in love! We haven't been to a real zoo though since she was about 2! I guess i need to introduce the twins to the animals...I think they would like it now that they are a little older!
love the zoo, love the pictures... it was fun to talk to you last night.. can't wait for pictures!
Hey guys, cute blog! your girls are so cute. We just stumbled onto your blog. Sounds like you all are doing great.
Mindy and Aaron Rasmussen
our blog is rasfamily6
How cute! What a fun outing!
Your girls are so cute brushing the goats! We had a zoo pass a year ago and it was so nice because you don't feel obligated to stay all day to get your money's worth! If the kids get cranky, pack em up and try again next time!
Hey! Your page is so cute and so are your sweet little girls! My goodness. Well, I finally got a page up ... just started it really so there's not much there yet, but it's been fun so far. I want to make a cute background like this ... how do you do that? Hmmm -- I still have so much to figure out on this thing lol!
Talk to you later,
emilie
Post a Comment