![]() |
| Click to play Make your own Smilebox |
Here is a slideshow that I made of our trip. I took over 600 pictures and I posted my favorites. Sorry about the ad's...I just loved the scrapbooky feel to this slideshow.
We laughed a whole lot on this trip and loved each other's company. We went to the San Diego Zoo, Snorkeling in Catalina Island and 4 wheeler riding in Mexico. The cruise was really nice and the food was YUMMY! Our girls were watched by My sister Amanda, my 2 sis-in-laws Allison and Christi and my cousin Dena. A big huge thank you to all those that helped. It's so nice to not worry about your kiddos.
All is back to normal here. I have like 3 sessions to edit and loads of laundry. Doug and I cleaned the floors last night and the girls are SUPER winy! I think they are letting us know that they didn't like us leaving! Thanks for all of the comments and well wishes everyone!




9 comments:
What fun! Seeing those pics makes me miss you guys so much! Wish we could've gone too. Glad you and Lis were able to get a break from your "jobs" as Mom.
Welcome back to detox your kids from parent deprivation! Sorry!
what a fun slideshow! i'm glad you had fun!
Love the pics Leah! I know it must have been so fun! You guys looks so happy.
oh yeah, congrats Doug! We know who to call if we need some A/C work....
What a fun trip. I'm so glad you got to go with Lisa and your hubsands. That will be such a great memory to have together. Good luck getting back to life now! :) I'm sure your girls are sooo glad to have you back and are ready to make sure you stay for a while! It's so good to get away for a while though. Good job!
that was a cute scrapbooky slideshow! glad y'all had a fun trip together!
wow, what a fun trip!! I need one so bad. Congrats to Doug!!
Love the new look of your blog! Your family picture is stinkin' cute and perfect.
How fun! Someday I am going to go on a cruise...yay right. Until then I will just enjoy your super cute pictures. It looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment