Friday, September 14, 2007

Around our house these days

The girls like to push each other around in the doll stroller.
Audree found my bra the other night and was trying to hard to put it on. So I helped her....and then of course Olivia had to have one too.......their 1st bra's! Just a tad too big!



We are getting ready for Haloween! I just ordered these cute monkey outfits for the girls from Old Navy. They were like 20 each and a steal for how cute they look in them. They love to wear them too.....They will be 2 little monkeys, I will be the mommy calling the doctor, and Doug will be the doctor telling them not to jump on the bed!
Here is a preview!


A few nights ago Audree was cleaning up the "Gogo's" (legos) and counting. And she was counting to 10~ I don't know where she learned that from....I don't remember counting that high with them. She likes "SEBAN" the best though. It's so cute!
And last night we were playing in our homemade sheet fort and it was time to take it down. Audree was so sad so I sugessted we go to her room and play with the legos. She walked over to Olivia and asked her to come..."Wibia.....Gogo's?" Olivia said "No!" Audree was crushed! She burst into tears...she so wanted her to play! Audree asked again...."WIBIA.....gogo's" (with alot of emotion in her voice. She was so sad....I told her I would play with her. I just loved seeing that Audree really wanted to play with Olivia. It's so neat to have a friend to play with.
It was just a really cute moment that I wanted to document!

12 comments:

Kerrie said...

Way too cute! Your girls already want to be like you! I love their little monkey outfits too! Ja and I have been trying to find one for Josh. I want to make a banana outfit for the baby and then dress Ja and I as Jane and Tarzan somehow. This all depends on when this baby comes though! :)

Ashlee Draper said...

I love it Leah! I love your pictures too, you are way talented. The Pics I took that are on my blog were taken at my house, but my friend lives in Queen Creek. No family picture yet...when we got to that my little Clint was done with the photo opps!

Ashlee Draper said...

oh, and by the way where did you find your cute background???

Linda said...

Cute monkeys, I love it! I think I've said this before, but you're such a talented photographer. How did you learn to be so good? And what do you charge?

Leah said...

Hey Linda
You are sweet! Thanks! I charge $50 for a photo shoot and then give you a cd with the images! Thanks for asking!

JLynn said...

what a sweet blessing it is for you and doug to have twin girls! they are adorable twinners, the lego conversation sounds like it was a priceless moment. so sweet. :) wow, they look like they have so much fun together. pushing each other around the house, and always having a best friend to play with. I'm glad too that I noticed I'm not the only mom, who buys halloween costumes practically 2 months in advance. :) you sure got two cute little monkeys!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

That is soo cute that they are little buddies. I am excited for Evelynne to have a little buddy to play with all the time...but I am in no hurry to give her one!

Jennie said...

I love that the bananas have a special pocket on the side! My girls love to try on my bras, or anything else that reminds them of mommy!

Amber H. said...

My girls do the same thing with their stroller! It's too funny what similar things they do, and it only gets better! Morgan is the same way with Annika in terms of wanting to play, but with her it's dancing. She always runs up to Annika and says to her "Aka, yet's dance!" Then Annika usually runs off. Morgan yells after her, "AKA, PEASE!!!" Then starts to cry. So just like you, either me or Josh jumps in to dance with her. They definitely are precious memories.

Mary Ann said...

Cute pictures... i have pictures of all the same things (except the monkeys!) I love little girls... can you take pictures in the fall for our family???

lisa said...

So cute Leah! They are growing up! I miss you guys! I love the monkeys!

Deanne Wahl said...

Hey Leah! It is Deanne (Palmer). Your girls are adorable. It was so fun to see what you are up to! You take amazing pictures. Tell Doug I said HI! Hope all is well. If you ever have time, Come chat! Laters

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family