Wednesday, September 19, 2007

When was the last time you left a movie Smiling?

I just did! I went and watched Stardust and it was just awesome! There is everything in it. Drama, romance, action, comedy, and very clean. I laughed out loud and felt so happy after leaving it. You should go check it out! It was really enjoyable!

We also went to dinner tonight with Jill and Brad http://stoddardstuff.blogspot.com/ thanks guys. We went to a place called that's like Cafe Rio on Val vista and baseline. I wish I could remember the name. It was yummy!

9 comments:

JLynn said...

something like "La Vida Loca"??? what do i know, I don't live there anymore! but once in '05 curt and I went there with one of his friends and curt raved about the sweet pork. anna gave me a recipe for cafe rio pork, but we use chicken and let me tell ya it is delish!

~aileen~jaron~ said...

Its Called Costa Vita. and its one of our fav spots. i especially love the sweet pork salad and such. Yummy!!! glad you had fun :)!

Christina MC said...

Small world. I recognized Brad's name, checked out their blog and yep, he's a patient at the dentist office where I used to work.
Christina Crandell

Amber H. said...

Yes, it's funny....Costa Vida was opened by someone who used to work at Cafe Rio up in Utah. They basically took all the recipes and came to Mesa and opened their own, but just under a different name! Josh and I used to eat there (Cafe Rio) when we lived in Utah and were overjoyed to find something like it here! Now we go to the Cafe Rio they opened up too, but it's nice to have both depending on where we are! We also saw Stardust a while back and REALLY liked it. Very Princess Bride-ish with a fairytale twist! Such a great story! We had so much fun! I thought those dead brothers were just hilarious :o)

camilla said...

Hi Leah! i'm glad to know that movie is getting clean uplifting reviews. it looks good! Your kids are soooooooooooo cute! It seems like one looks alot like you, and one looks alot like doug. funny! You can see my little cute girls at mykidsrthebossofme.blogspot.com!
see ya!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I LOVE both places! I try and go as often as possible! Sometimes I can't get anyone to go with me, so I go with just me and my baby!

Jen said...

I have wanted to see it but we still have not gone to the movies forever. I have heard that costa vida was good. We loved going to Cafe Rio in Utah. Amber introduced us to it and I become seriously addictied. I will have to try costa vida and compare :)

Kerrie said...

We will have to watch this movie! I'm so excited that there's a entertaining and clean movie out! Wahoo!. I absolutely love Cafe Rio's salads! I have a recipe for it too but the last time i made it the dressing just wasn't the same. If anyone has a recipe for the green dressing they use, please send it to me! kerriedg@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Mmmm!! Costa Vida is my favorite place!! Since I've been pregnant, Rustin will stop by there on his way home and pick up the sweet pork salad for me! It always hits the spot!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family