So I bought this Big "D" at Joanns for like $8.00 and it is made of paper mache type material. I bought some cheap black paint and painted it. As well as a family sign that I already had. I am going to put them up high on my tall shelves. Yay for new house stuff!
A poem honoring my grief
3 years ago







5 comments:
Love the last picture! You can just see the look of determination on each of their faces. The one with Olivia and the D is stinkin cute too!
aDorable! Love the pictures of your twins! Great blog! Thanks for the hello!
Jackie (JicJac - Fshinggrl)
Just wait...I wish I could tell you it gets easier as they get older, but it gets much, much worse! :o( My girls are constantly hitting each other over the head with their ponies, or whatever toy it is they are wanting at the moment. It makes for a LONG day sometimes! But the sweet moments of hugs and kisses make it all worth while. They sure love to fight, but they also hug eachother and laugh until they fall down on the floor. It's hilarious!
this is such a classic moment you will cherish forever!
Leah- I love looking at your site to see and read how well you are doing. You are my bog idol. Keep it up. Ash N creanash@yahoo
Post a Comment