Doug is now officially liscened as an A/C Repair Contractor Commercial and Residential! Yippe! He passed his test on Wednesday with an 87%! Go my Dougers! Now we just have to pay to be bonding and insured and we are set to start our business next year! Yippee(with a little scare in my voice);)

And on Sunday we are leaving to go on a cruise baby! With our sweet cousin/bff John and Lisa! I can't wait. We are going to San Diego, Encenda, and Catalina Island. So be waiting for pictures! Hope all is well with all my sweet friends reading this!
And here is our girls the other day putting on some "Nonant"
9 comments:
good thing you are teaching the girls good hygiene habits at an early age! ;)never too soon to start right?! :) WAY TO GO DOUG! Congrats to the Davis Fam! yeah dawg! I'm happy for you guys, one step closer to business right!?!! have fun on the cruise, tell lisa and john "I" say, "HOLA mi amigos!" Kindy went on a cruise to Ensenda last summer with her now former roomate. She had a great time there, sure you guys will too! sorry we missed each other, glad you had a positive family camping trip! Hasta luego! (yeah i know, you'd think i've been watching some show like dora or diego, but no, i'm just muy inteligente!) miss you too! ;) muahhh! :)
Great Job Doug! Have fun on the cruise. Sounds like a lot of fun.
It's gonna be rough the next few years, but it will pay off in the end! So happy for you guys!
How fun to go on a cruise! I can't wait to see the pictures once you get back :o) Congrats to your hubby as well, that's awesome!
Congrats to Doug! That is awesome. I cannot wait to see pictures from your cruise! How fun!
Congrats on getting licensed!! That is great! Have fun on the cruise. We went on that one with a 4 month old. I'm sure you'll enjoy it much more than we did!!
I love it! I check out your blog almost every day and now that I'm at school (where the internet filter is actually less stringent than the one at my house - believe it or not!) I can actually post comments! I'm so excited. I'm really glad that you are teaching your kids good hygeine from an early age! That's two less kids that Jody will have to have the "deoderant" talk with one day!
Oh...maybe I should have signed my name if I'm anonymous...
Emily Baker :)
Congrats! I agree with Janiel, it's gonna be rough for the next little while, but you'll do great! Good luck with your new business!
Post a Comment