Sunday, August 19, 2007

Our 1st Camping Trip

So this past weekend Doug and I and our good friend Eric and Alicia went camping up past Payson. It was an awesome experiance! I had such apprehension going into it b/c of my horror camping stories I had heard in the past, but our trip turned out to be so memorable. It's going to be a fun part of our lives. This is what the girls did while we set up the tents. They loved playing around in the car.Sitting around the fire, right before bed with our cute Daddy
Our girls slept from 10-6 that night! Not to bad for being in the woods, in a tent, getting rained on and having the sun in your face at the crack of dawn!

Breakfast time!

Eric and Alicia
Eric and Doug serve in Weblos together. They have alot in common and hang out often. Sweet Alicia is a teacher too!

So fun exploring nature!
We went to the Fish Hatchery and Livvy was facinated by the jumping fish!


Audree in a field
Yay for mini-vacations!


6 comments:

Celissa said...

Hey Leah! It looks like you guys had fun on your camping trip. Bekah told me you were coming up this week. I'm excited to see you and your cuties!

Wolfingtons said...

What fun. I'm glad they slept for you. I always worry about that on camping trips.

Amber H. said...

You are a much braver woman than I am! My girls are three and we have never taken them camping as of yet. I have a hard enough time trying to get them to sleep good in a hotel room , much less in a tent outside! Good job though for trying, it looks like you had a great time, even though it was raining!

Sarah said...

Yeah Leah! Looks like you had fun!! I made the mistake of taking Baby Malin camping when he was only 2 months old. Oh, I will not do that again!
Hey, just wondering! how did you get your family picture on the Title. Everytime I do it, it is HUGE! Maybe you have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance!
Sarah

Linda said...

I love that you guys go camping for fun! My hubby is a total city boy so the idea of going camping for him is like torture! I love to see that people go and like it - being in nature is wonderful. Your twins are the cutest. So does Livvy look like you and Audree looks like Doug, am I right? oh yeah, and the pizza place is in Phoenix. Go to pizzeriabianco.com

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I always worry how my kids will sleep. I am sure you were glad to get a full nights sleep. I bet it was nice to get out of the heat for a bit. I really like the picture of Audree. Very sweet.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family