Just about every Thursday we go to the Mall and go to kids club. A cute lady named Persephonie and Duper the Priare Dog, sing and dance for the kiddos. My girls love it and you get to ride the carosel for free! So if any one else is available come on down Thursday's at 10:00!
Sorry about the horrible quality of these pics....sometimes I feel like I can't use my camera on Auto mode anymore!
A poem honoring my grief
3 years ago








4 comments:
NO WAY - hey Leah! IT's amazing how I keep finding friends on other friends blogs as I try to find a cute design to copy! ha ha!
how are you??
They don't look too happy on this particular trip. But I bet they still had fun.
I am going to make a trip one of these days and come to it. My girls would love it!
How fun! I wish we had something cool like this we could go to every week. No such luck :o( I guess we'll have to come down sometime and take you up on your offer, I bet my kids would love it! Oh, and I can definitely relate about public meltdowns...especially if both twins are doing it at once!
Post a Comment