
These books are consuming my every thought!!! I borrowed "Twilight" and "New Moon" from my friend on Sunday and have finished both of them already! They are both like 500 pages each and soooooo very addicting! When I first told Doug what they were about he was like, "A girl falls in love with a vampire? And you like reading that kind of stuff?" My dishes and laundry are coming out of my ears, and I have lost so much sleep!
SERIOUSLY If you have not read these, buy, borrow, check out, or do whatever it takes to read them. You will not be dissapointed!
It's been a long time that I couldn't put a book down. Go get them!



7 comments:
I have the CD's for it reserved at the library right now. I've heard so much about them that i looked it up. Good to hear that you liked it too.
DITTO TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID. I cannot put them down. My laundery and dishes are likewise on the backburner. I'm at the part when Jacob is going to tell Bella something about Sam Uley. Am I in for a surprise? I know the lady that wrote them. She was in the Tempe Stake. I am reading these books for the book club I'm in. It should be a good discussion.
Take Care,
Sarah
I read Twilight and am about to start New Moon. LOVE Love love them!
Okay i don't need one more book on my list to read but I have heard so many people tell me that they are so good and they couldn't put them down. I have to finish the work and the glory and then this will be next on my list.
i might just have to look into these books!
oh leah, i just read in the people magazine about the new eclipse book and how great it is. said the author's writing is melodramatic, but hypnotizing to the readers. under the book review, it said that she (the author) is a mormon mother of three. did you know that???
I am reading the first book right now and i love it!!
Post a Comment