On Thursday Dougie and I went out while Dene(cousin Dena) watched the girls. Friday I got a call from my dear friend Miceala to tell me that she had a extra ticket to Tim and Faith that night. (For those of you that remember D bought me some for our b-day but we had just seen them last year and we decided to use the money for a cruise instead so we sold them)
So we went to the concert on the floor row 25 and it was awesome! We had a super good time dancing and singing!
Sat. we went to Texas Road House for dinner and ate with music blaring in our ears. So....like I said, the first of the week great! Last part....no so good.
But what I learned is that I really need to have self control when in comes to the internet and t.v. There were many times during the week where I thought, I'm going to go to the computer, or lets watch a show. It was neat to have church music on instead and really prepare for my calling. I hope to continue to have minimal media week ahead.
And today I dressed up as the Sweet Note Sugar Fairy for my primary kids. I got the idea from my friend Taleah Mangum to dress up and have special characters. She changes characters about every 2 months or so. Senior Primary loved my dances and were so cute and embaressed to come up and help, but they did anyway. Jr. hated my dancing and giggled alot. So much fun!
So thanks for reading everyone....hope all is well with you!
Here are some Timmy & Faith Pics...you can see how close we were to them! Faith is so sweet to the crowd. You feel like she is your bff. Tim knows is hot and shows it.....sexy but a little annoying!







3 comments:
Sorry everyone! That's BACK!!
Leah, how fun your week sounds! I like to do a nice balance of media and not. I have to say, it would be HARD to cook dinner without my sing a long songs from Disney keeping my kids occupied! Good job on it though :o) How fun that you got to go to the concert after all! I love Faith Hill and Tim! I wanted to go to that concert really bad, but we decided to save our money instead :o( I can't believe how great those pictures are! You really were close to be able to get pics that good. What a nice friend you have! Glad to see you back on the blog again :o)
LUCKY!!! That is awesome you got to go to the Tim & Faith concert! Also, you need to post pics of the "sweet note sugar fairy"!!!
Post a Comment