When Doug and I bought our home we thought it was huge! We had 2 extra rooms and no toys at all. 5 years ago when my little nephew would come over, I would pull out my basket of Dollar Tree toys...he wasn't very impressed. Times have sure changed...now I have only a 2x2 square feet of space to walk in without stepping on a dress ups, blankets, binkies, or legos. Thankfully we get to use all our swings, bouncers, jumperoo and exersaucers 2 times over. We pulled out the big toys for the Boys this week. How fun to have a new toy! Here they are enjoying them.

Here is what my front room looks like on a typical day...want to come and play?
6 comments:
This cracks me up. I was just having this conversation with Ben the other day. We've out grown our home.
Sadly my room looks just like yours a lot. Only I have 2 less kids than you and one is in school all day. How does it get so out of hand so fast? Urgh!
Love it!!! :) It looks like my house, but I only have 1! I give up on cleaning somedays!
Your boys are growing up so fast and way too cute and so are your girls. :)
That looks like a fun place to be and very similar to our upstairs playroom. I figure once a week for clean up is good, right?
i agree...Leah's house is a FUN HOuse! Blake wants to play everyday at your house. those are some super cute home invaders! it is worth it :)
Oh! I remember the days. They are temporary, but it seems they drag on forever. So fun though.
Love that the boys are rolling over! Cute pics.
I think your house is a lot of fun too. Remember: the days are long, but the years go fast!
Post a Comment