Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cooler Weather+Happy kids= Happy Mommy!

This is why we love Arizona! We have been loving playing outside in the mornings and evenings each day. Sure the heat brings us moolah, but cooler weather brings a daddy home to us! I want to enjoy everyday outside now until April when it gets hot again!




Here we are enjoying a coolish evening. We have the bruvers in their swings and the kids on theirs! Ah...I love having a backyard.





It's like the girls have got cabin fever staying inside all summer long. It is just to overwhelmed for me to take all 4 kids somewhere so letting them get some energy out every night is perfect! They are so much happier when we get to go outside...




Our cutie Mr. Colin was up for a visit....we that cute, crazy dancing boy!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Yes!! we love the cooler weather too. I love that cooler is like 95-80. Hooray for fall!!!

Heather said...

I love how the boys are just in their diapers and the girls are in their princess dress-up. Classically cute! I am waiting for my doctor's approval to start walking, this weather just begs for it!

Jennie said...

Yay for the cooler (ish) weather! I laughed when I saw the whole family together, including the boys in their swings outside. Smart Mommy!

Amanda said...

look at livvyy's dirty feet! love it!

Allison said...

Hey Leah...totally just got a chance to catch up on your blog...Dang your kids are adorable! i love the comparison of the twins! that is really funn how much they look alike! You NY trip sounded like a blast. I told David how Doug planned it and he was impressed, David attempts to plan, but he usually forgets a major thing, like a hotel, or plane tickets! :) I have a quick question for you, how did you do your collages? (sp) I want to blog our San Diego vacation...and have so many pictures, I love how you did yours! Anywho, pass me a note when you get a chance! Thanks Leah!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family