I just came across this picture the other day. The girls were 6 months old and we were visiting my cousin in Vegas. I thought...wow that looks alot like the boys...what do you think?

And a fun comparison....here are the girls at 6 months...

And here are the boys....

How lucky am I?
11 comments:
Super cute! totally love it, and you are so lucky! i've been thinking about you today! i miss you!!
oh and the shark outfit is another outfit we have in common! ;)
Oh My Goodness! How cute! They look like twin to twins! How fun! Your kids are so cute!
Either way, they all look just like you ! I cannot get over their cute smiles. They just light up the picture : )
Yup....they are definetly from the same family. They are precious Leah.
Genetics, isn't it crazy. A few months ago, I was comparing pics of Erynn with Avery around 4 months, identical. Now I would say she resembles Andie more. I wonder what she will end up looking like. At any given time she could be Lucas' clone!
spittin image.
Wow, it's crazy isn't it. It's weird how we have fraternal twins, who each have their own little look, but them their matches arrived 3 years later.
They sure do. Davis and Udall seperates. Love the memories. And I am so glad you have good friends with the same things in common.
Bumped into your CUTE blog today! It was so fun to read up on your crazy life! But I love that you love it! Your pics are amazing...makes me want to go to NYC! What a sweet hubby! And CUTIE kiddos!!!
Crazy at first I thought the first pic was of the boys! They do look so much alike! So cute!
Post a Comment