Watch out! The Davis boys are on the move!! Rolling from their back to their tummies and sometimes from their tummy to backs....it is all downhill from here! Anytime you set them down they go straight to their tummies....cute little things....


The girls wanted in on the picture taking...my 4 little ones.

And what happens when you are a twin? You get kicked in the face a few times in your life....not on purpose of course. They are used to it right?
12 comments:
Such adorable pictures!
Love it. Especially the kick in the face poor Grant is receiving!
I mean Clark! Sorry guys.
The last picture made Avery and I laugh. Way to catch the moment. :)
I laughed OUT LOUD when I saw that last pic. What a cute squished face!
Love the post about all the toys in your front room. Isn't that reality?!
Poor Clarky... Can't wait to see and play with them and also to see their new tricks!
Love you all,
Let me get back to my homework.. LOL... I just couldn't resist the thought of looking to see if you had updated the blog! Loved it!
Re
Leah - I can't look at your blog and your photo blog without thinking "Dang. Wish I had pics like those." I'm jealous of all the lovely photoshoots. And your kids - they all seem so happy to be photographed.
Yes, I would like to make bows. I'm already making them with a lady from my ward this Friday, but would love to get together anyways.
once again pictures that make me say AAAHHHH so CUTE!!! i love the last pic too! HILARIOUS :)
That kick in the face picture is hilarious! The funniest thing is you were able to snap a picture of it. How are you doing with all 4 kiddos... you are a super mom.
good thing he's a "tough guy."
okay...dying laughing at the bruiser twins! they SO get used to kicking! crack up you caught it!
Rolling over! Crazy stuff. Love the foot in the face! What a crack up!
Post a Comment