
I have been blessed with many great friends. Some of these friends are in the same unique situtation that I am it. It's amazing how I knew 2 of these gals before I was even married and became reaquatined with them after I had children. Heavenly Father has blessed me to have these sweet gals in my life. We all have mutiples under the age of 3....and 16 children between us.....CRAZY! We all gathered at my house last week for chatting, bow making, pregnancy and birth stories, and wonderful company.
Most of want to have just one someday....just to see how it could be....we will see what the future holds. Until then I know that I could call on any of these gals and vent or rejoice and they would understand...
Thanks sweet friends....I can't wait until the next get together!!



4 comments:
I'm glad I got to be included in your group. It was a fun night and yes, we will have to do it again. Also, I just might have to steal your picture to post on my blog as well.
That is crazy! You all must be amazingly patient women!
How amazing to know so many woman that can sympathize with your life. Hope your family is well and keep the cute pics coming. I love that your boys resemble your girls.
I just noticed that you got this picture up. I'm stealing it and probably plagiarizing your post too. It was fun!!
Post a Comment