Monday, September 14, 2009

182 days

Say What?


These sweetie pies just turned 6 months!! They bring so much joy into our lives. We have loved the past 6 months with them. They sleep 12 hours at night, nap twice a day for 1.5-2 hours, eat 3 meals a days and smile all day long.
We feel so blessed to have our sweet boys in our family.




Clark weighs 19lbs! He loves to coo, babble, roll, and touch faces. He is a little sensitive guy and gets scared easily. Sweetie Clarkie Markie...





Grant weighs 20lbs he is chunk of burning love! He loves to laugh, be tickeled and talked too. He smiles all day long....we love our Grantie boy!







Here is the girls the other days at 4pm...they were playing and all of the sudden it was quiet. Little lovelies...

12 comments:

JLynn said...

That's awesome they already weigh 19& 20lbs at 6 months! Casen has that same blue baseball onesie! I've noticed your Boys and casen have a lot of the same clothes. That means we both have great taste! ;) glad all is well! Loved seeing your NYC pics! Thanks for sharing your trip! How did you getaway for 3 days? Without nursing your babies?! I can only getaway for an evening!

Unknown said...

They are all so cute and sweet!!! Love you all...

Your Re...

Jenny Knudsen said...

So cute! I love pictures of kids sleeping. It just makes me happy :) Your boys are growing up so fast. It makes me so excited to have my little boy in December.

The Lowes said...

They are all so cute!

Tawni said...

Wow, 6 months, that went way too fast!
Kay, Saige weighs like 21ish lbs and she is almost 2.
My boys weighed a lot more though, Gunner was our little junk! Boys love to eat from day 1!

Anonymous said...

Those shots of the boys are awesome. I think you're lieing, there's no way it's been six months already! I just want to eat them up! And those girls asleep, so tender!

Thomas said...

What a sweet family you have!

Liz Farnsworth said...

ADORABLE! I am soooo jealous of your NYC trip. How fun. Thanks again for the bench. The family loved it.

Loree said...

i love those BIG BOYS!!! i really can't believe they are 6 months old already too! soooo cute!

Cluff Family said...

Your average day looks fun, but exhausting. You are doing a great job! The New York trip looks like so much fun.

lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog. It is such an inspiration for me to keep going when my twins get the better of me. Can you do a post on a 'how to' for the cold seat. You can't buy them here in Australia and would like to know how you made them yourself. Can't wait for your next post.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family