Friday, October 02, 2009

New tricks....

Getting their hands into everything....they want cell phones, the remote, or whatever food you might have. In this case if was Papa' beard....it feels cool!




Clark has learned to do a push up. He get pretty frustrated that he can't get to where he wants....all in good time little dude...








And sitting up in the sink for a bath....rub a dub dub! And just cause it's too fun...here is another comparision....can you guess who's who?

9 comments:

Mrs.EBG said...

Dang Leah! Your kiddos are so cute! I just want to eat their little cheeks! ;)

raegan said...

OK, are they really old enough to be doing all these tricks?! I am so glad you have enjoyed the clothes and goodies. They have probably outgrown everything already! I have already signed up to have Wendy from Blue Lily do our pictures for Christmas. I wasn't sure what you would be doing. If you want to do Reese's 18 month (yes, 18 months) pictures the end of January, we would love to have you do it. Let me know. Your children are absolutely adorable! Good work, Mommy!

Amanda said...

wow. grant really looks like olivia in this picture. whoa.

Jill said...

top is girls

bottom boys

no?

Leah said...

you are right Jill...fun heh?

Twins Squared said...

Hi! I just came across your blog - I was scrolling down and realized you are LDS. So am I! And I have 2 sets of twins! All girls - ages 5 and 21 mos. Will come back to visit soon! Love the pick of the baby with a foot in his face! So funny! :)

lisa said...

Of course I can tell! But they do look an awful lot alike!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah, I completely forgot to leave my email when I left the comment about the cold seat how to. Here it is: mnktaylor@optusnet.com.au. If you get the time I would love to know how you did it. Thanks, Michelle

Jessica said...

I love all of your posts! I am cracking up over your boys in the kitchen sink. Love it! Thanks for the fun time at your house. We loved getting out and spending time with you guys!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family