
Morningtime cuteness....

While playing the piano one day....grant scooched(is that even a word) his way back and was under the couch. But before getting him I had to snap a picture....mean mom huh!

This is what the girls were doing while I was singing and playing piano for the boys the other day.....lovely. Who knew I was that bad?

Cute creative friends....this is their "Apple pie" that they made the other day....we love being outside. They are so cute and fun these days....After much crying one day, O exclaimed...."Mom I am having a rough day!"
And then just a few days ago, Audree was playing with a friend in Nursery. Afterwards Olivia told me..."Mom I don't want Audree to play with (so & so) she is my sissy and I love her. I want her to be my friend forever." I hope this isn't a precursor of what's to come...




5 comments:
My heart melted when I read O's comment about her sissie. That is SO sweet.
And the brothers are getting so big. Can't believe they're already scootin' around!!!
P.S. Send some of your exercise willpower my way!! I need it!
cute post as always! loved the small pj's pic. it was fun catching you take these cute pics!
That was a cute post! My kids sometimes plug there ears when I sing too.
sweet babies.
Caleb used to cover my mouth if I tried to sing while I rocked him! Thanks so much for coming over tonight! I'm loving the pics!
Post a Comment