Their favorite ride was the ferris wheel...

Here are some other highlights...

The girls found some dandilions in the front yard and had a great time blowing them....look at A's concentration!

Grandma loves her babies...she also helped me make the cutest Haloween costumes...we are all matching this year...think chocolate.

The boys turned 7 months while we were there...he they all scrubby looking in my mom's backyard. Don't you love the creamy background?



The next day I dressed them up in their little man shirts and took some more pics....the clouds were out so the pictures aren't as bright.


My handsome boys!




15 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend, friend! Can't believe your boys are 7 months old!! Such cute kids!
Those little guys just keep getting cuter and cuter. I just want to nuzzle them.
Too cute! I know you hear it all the time, but your kiddos are adorable!
Glad you had a good time in our neck of the woods!
OMG!!! Cute, cute cute!
I love being there fair weekend. We were last year. It is so fun! I love the pictures! So cute!
I loved having you guys here.. The kids are gorgeous.. Love them... I regret not have gone to the fair with you guys, :( It was fun...
The boys are getting used to the photographer mom huh? They are even posing the cutest little poses!
Lov you all...
The Re
I LOVE little man shirts - how cute!
How fun!!! I told Rob that next year we needed to take the kids to the Fair!!! I love the fair, I have not been there in years!! Looks like you guys had a blast with your mom and dad :) Have a great time at your 10 year reunion this weekend!!! :)
Looks like you had a great time at the fair other than the sicknesses that you ended up with. We are sick at our house and we didn't even get to have fun while catching germs! Love the 7 mo. pictures of your boys. They are so chubby and handsome! I could just squish their little cheeks. Too cute!
Oh my gosh those boys are some FATTIES!!! Oh I love it! The backyard pictures are way cute!
Hey sweetie, I love getting your comments! Your boys are growing so fast! Hey-email me so I can get your address...I have blog questions for you (creanash@yahoo). No, we can't make it to the reunion so say hello to everone for me...Have fun!
You sure have some cute little chublets. I wish I had it straight in my head which is which, but they look more alike to me then your girls did. But dang cute either way.
I'm thinking with the costumes maybe M&Ms? You could all be a different colour. That would be great.
Oh. It kind of made me sad a little to read that the boys are already 7 months. Time passes by TOO quickly. I wish it would slow down a little. Wait, maybe not. I'm pulling my hair out by the end of almost every day--if the days were longer I'd be bald by now.
Looks like a super fun trip home.
Your mom is so talented. I can't wait to see the Halloween costumes. Did you guys end up planning a ward trunk or treat? What night is it?
Post a Comment