Monday, October 19, 2009

The BEST invention EVER!!!!!

Last winter when I was preggo with the boys the girls would sleep in until 8 am....it was a dream!! This fall has been a different story. For the past few months we have had little girls at our bedside at all hours of the night...and most recently little Audree waking up at 5:00 amd not going back to bed...needless to say it was VERY frustrating.
I heard about this product and after 3 mornings of 5:00 am wake up's I bought it.
And can I just say it was worth every penny!! The night light has an internal alarm that changes the moon into a sun at whatever time you set it for. We set ours for 7:00 a resonable time for a 3 year old....and WAH-LAH! It works....even if they wake up before that they stay in their rooms waiting for the sun to come out....ahhh...sweet sleep!
We are rested and happy here at the Davis house...thanks so a little night light!!



http://www.goodnitelite.com/index.php

2 comments:

Loree said...

leah, this looks awesome! i am happy it is working for you and that everyone is getting a bit more sleep! YEEE HAWWW for great inventions :)

Marisa and Rob said...

What a cool thing!!! I might need to look into that. Amirra loves waking up around 5:30 even with a blackout curtain. :( Then we are all grouchy for the day/week. Thanks for sharing. :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family