Leading up to the reunion there was alot of reminiscing and remembering the good old days. We grew up in a tiny farming town with only like 97 people in our graduating class. We were all pretty close so seeing everyone again was a blast from the past!
It was a little weird though....in the beginning everyone stood by who they were comfortable with....it felt a little like Jr High....but we have all changed and had some life experiances along the way.
We spent the first night at the Homecoming game where we beat Pima(a neighboring rival town) I stood the whole night and just chatted away...I must admit I didn't watch the game once!
The next day was spent at the park with the kids for lunch and then a dinner and slideshow that evening. I haven't laughed that hard in a while....we went to school with some crazy funny people...and it's amazing how having 4 kids will make all of your memories just fade away....seriously I am getting old!!!
The gang that was there...don't you love the girls on one side and boys on the other...except for Doug....ha! I made him stand by me!

Me and my Dougie doozer...he is seriously just as sweet now as he was back then!

The girls at the park....they had a blast!

Sweet friends at the park...

Some of my favorite people...the girls on the top right all have LEAH in their names...Shealea, Taleah, and me.....funny!



6 comments:
What a fun reunion! Your hair looks adorable in the picture of you and Doug! We need to get another date planned!
You're lookin' smokin', Leah!
looks like a blast! glad you enjoyed your fun weekend! :) good times :)
How fun to get together with old friends! Looks like a great weekend!
It looks like you had fun! Everyone looks great...more mature and full of great like experiences! Hey, how do you do your photo collages (sp?)?
What a great group! I love your class! It was so fun to see you!!
Post a Comment