

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a mother. I have always loved holding babies and am happy that the Lord has seen fit to bless me with four little ones. Is there chaos at times? For sure! Do I cry right along with all of them? Most definatly. But I feel as though I need to journal my feelings at this time so I can remember in the future what was going through my head when I had four little ones at home.
These past few months with Regiane have been such a blessing. It has given me the freedom to enjoy my babes, listen to the spirit and not get caught up in the bussle of running a household.
My girls have been hard these past few months...they sure are stubborn at times and I test my patience. I had the thought a few Sundays ago that The Lord is patient with me. He forgives me when I faulter and is patient with me and my flaws. And he expects me to do the same with these sweet spirits he has sent to our family. This hit met hard...no matter what I say to them and more importantly how I say it affects them.
My children are my priority everyday. I want to read to them, give them kisses, play toys with them, dance with them, hold them, sing to them, take them places, and give a great young life. Being home with my kiddos is such a blessing to me.
I think all mothers want their children to grow up happy and with strong testimonies. I pray that will my Saviors help I can raise these special ones that he has entrusted to me.
Here are some "Everyday" moments from the other day....I sure love my kiddos!






15 comments:
Leah, I'm so sorry that your sweet friend (and mother's helper) had to leave. I'm so glad that she was there to help you.
You are such a great mom. It takes something special to be a mom of multiples twice over. You amaze me. And you're human, we all make mistakes, but your heart's desire is in the right place and for that your efforts will be magnified.
Very sweet. You inspire me! I hope the preschool is going well! I can't believe that will be us next year!
Oh...I want to feel like that about motherhood...too many times I find it too hard and difficult...what a sweet reminder that it's a precious gift to be a mother! Thanks for the 'sappy'!
Wow, very well said! Thanks for the reminder...we all need one from time to time.
Loves the pics.
I linked to your blog awhile ago, I think through Callie, and I've been blurking on you ever since. :) This post, however, forced me to comment.
I appreciate the inspiring outlook and morning uplift. What a great thing to remember about the Lord's patience. I'm going to work at applying that to my other relationships since I don't have kids of my own yet.
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I adore your blog - the pictures of your sweet kids, and your beautiful words and insight. You are clearly a wonderful mama, and a beautiful woman.
sweet thoughts leah! you are a great mom~ your kids love you like crazy! i needed this sweet reminder too~ i sure love ya friend :)
Oh Leah, you're so special...
They are gonna apreciate all you do someday in the future.. You're my role model as a mom!
I miss this cute little faces!
Love you all,
Your Re
that is a sweet picture of audree. you are a great mom.
I'm so glad you shared all that. Especially about the Lord forgiving you for your flaws and being expected to do the same for your kids. Sometimes I worry that I will be too impatient and forget stuff like that when I'm a mom. That was wonderful insight and I hope I remember it in the future. Your pictures are so great! Your kids will love looking back through all of them when they're older and they'll all be so glad their mom is so talented! Also, side note, we found our original wedding pictures when we moved!!! I'm so glad they turned up! But also glad I have connections with the photographer and could get back ups! ;) Thanks again!
It was fun meeting you at the shower tonight. I LOVE your blog and your kids are gorgeous !
Here is my email address if you want to email yours so I can add you to my Blog : kamillemilliron@gmail.com
Cute pictures Leah. You and Doug are doing a great job.
I love this! What a site to behold with you cute babies. I would love to be your friend because I know you completely understand for we are in the same multiple multiples club. Did you say they were 3 years apart?
I hope you are doing well with everything on your plate. We should share stories sometime.
Love,
Christina
vivfullhouse.blogspot.com
Precious! Our memories will be all we will have...along with sweet pictures of course!
YOU ARE THE BEST! It is amazing that I got the chance to meet you and "work" with you (so to speak) at our meetings. YOU ARE AMAZING and a BEAUTIFUL PERSON inside and out. Thanks for all that you do - your thoughts and inspiration help and uplift so many. Even me. You are wonderful my dear friend. I LOVE YOU!
Judy
Post a Comment