Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big 3.5 year olds....going to preschool

My sassy girls started preschool this week. They are so excited as am I, for them to have something to break up our days of staying at home.
I am so happy that someone else will be putting up with their craziness for a few hours...so I can do more important things while my boys nap. Like excercise or shower....but let's face it....today while they are at school I am blogging and napping. Tee hee!

They picked out their own outfits and their own backpacks at the store...











10 comments:

Christina MC said...

LOVE the last image-a sister's love, uh, melts my heart. So cute that they picked out different outfits and bags-asserting their personalities. It must have been a sweet day for you. I can't wait for the day E can go to school and burn some energy on someone else's time-but I"m sure I'll miss her too. Hope all is well!

Jenny Knudsen said...

I love love love these pictures! Your girls are such sweeties.

Tawni said...

Those pics are way too cute! You will love those when they get older. I love school pics. Hunter has grown a ton from last year's ones.
I am having fun with your book. Yes I told you I have time to work on it, so I am kind of blowing through it. And this weekend Brian is hunting and that is when I stay up late playing on the computer, so fun times!
I went ahead and picked the portrait (up & down) book. Hope that is okay. I swap between the 2 myself. Let me know if you'd rather have the other one soon before I get too far into it.

Amanda said...

nice big smooch. hooray preschool!

Anonymous said...

Precious!!! It'll be good for you to have a 'break'...

Jessica said...

Super cute! How exciting for all of you!

Amber H. said...

All I can say is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I love how you do your b&w pics, maybe you can share your secret with me one day! Love your pics as always Leah!

Marisa and Rob said...

How cute and fun!!! :) A year from now Amirra will be in Preschool...not like I'm counting or anything, I'm just excited for her to go!!! :)

Heather said...

I love that picture of your girls! How sweet!!!!

quadmom said...

Oh my goodness Leah! That picture of your girls kissing is too cute! I just love your journal of your times as a mother. You're an awesome lady and I'm so grateful to have you as a close friend. Can't wait for tonight--even after some illness this morning. Love ya!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family