So everytime I go somewhere with all of my children I feel like I have to mentally prepare for the craziness that will for sure happen. Somedays I just get a wild hair and have to get out of the house...Regiane and I were feeling brave the other day and took all 4 kiddos to my sweet neighbors pool. It wasn't to bad until the end...but isn't that how it always goes? The girls had a great time and I am so glad they are big enough to swim even if it is with a floatie. Grant didn't know what to think and stared blankly out for the most part....Clark enjoyed it though.
We came home to 4 tired kids and another adventure under our belt....
Here they are before we left...don't they look so cute in their suits!




Don't you love the wrinkley toes....


9 comments:
love the wrinkley toes. glad you were able to keep cool and have fun with your kiddos. cute pics :)
Looks like a lot of fun, even if it is super crazy trying to take all the kids out! I was just thinking the other day that I needed to take some pool pictures, and now you've inspired me! I love the pic of Audree with her floatie. You can see how much fun she is having. SO cute!
So stinkin' cute! I love the chubs on the boys and the hats. Great shots esp how Mr. Floatie is just sittin' all chill in the pool.
How cute!!! I love it!
I'm glad that you came over for a swim while I was gone! YEAH! Cute pictures!
How brave of you guys!! I'd love to go swimming, but I think it might be a little too early for the little littles.
Your boys look darling in their swimware.
So cute! I love seeing your pictures :)
Hi! My Mother was a Udall. I don't recognize your tribe. Is it the David King Udall ancestry? My Mothers Grandfather was Joseph Udall. Brother of David King. Just thought it would be fun to know! Your children are so darling!
Joyce Tieman
Mother was : Emma Udall
Johnson
Hey, friend! I just found out that my friend from college is pregnant with identical triplet girls! I thought of you - not that you have triplets, but because of your multiples! Anyway, it's the Bott family on the side of my blog if you feel like checking it out! Love you!
Post a Comment