Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going to the temple....Darren & Rachelle's Wedding

I love weddings. I love the gowns, the pictures, the cake, the rings, the decorations, the receptions....you get the idea.
We had such a great time last week celebrating with the Davis family.
Doug's little brother got married in the Mesa Az Temple to an awesome sweet gal...how fun to have another sister in law!
I was the photographer and had a great time being back behind the camera again...now onto the hours of editing.
Here are some of the highlights.....









We had a great time at their reception...they had music and the girls danced NON-STOP! I had fun documenting all of it!






















Here is an attempt at a family pic...nice...dont' you love the windblown hair look?


The grandkids

All of Doug's family....notice the blow up of brother Kevin who is on a mission


What a fun time with our eternal family

9 comments:

Angie said...

Doug's little bro looks an awfully lot like Doug!
I love the family pic--windblown hair and all! Such cutie kids!

Marisa and Rob said...

I can't believe that Darren is married!!! Looks like everyone had a great!! I LOVE the blow-up pictures of Kevin!!! Too funny!!! :)

JLynn said...

WOWzers.... Lots o' grandkids!!! I love seeing all your pictures of all the members of your family. Your boys are getting so big and precious. I bet you are just loving their little personalities! Weddings are so fun, glad you got a new sister in law out of this one! ;)

Loree said...

what a fun party! can't wait to see more pics :) your girls look so pretty in their dresses! I like the windblown hairdo! it is SASSY and Fun :) love ya girl!

Sarah S. said...

Leah you look beautiful and even more so with your little kiddos all around you. I am with you. I love weddings. I have a constant perm-a-grin just watching two people who are so in love start their lives together.

Smith Family said...

Olivia's hair is getting so long! I love the blow up of his brother on a mission! That's funny!

Amanda said...

fun times! great pics, leah!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have recently found your blog and I hope you don't mind me reading. I have boy/girl twins that are two years old and a singleton son who is 9. You have a beautiful family and the posts I have read so far are all so positive. Yet you must be so busy with two sets. You are an inspiration to me. I was hooked when I read that you really wanted a second set of twins. I too would love a second set but of course there are always a lot of negative comments to that. Reading your blog I feel that it is okay to feel the way I do. I love being a stay at home mum. Sorry that I don't have a blog for you to visit but I am working on it. My email is mnktaylor@optusnet.com.au
Kindest Regards, Michelle

Judy Cozza Photography said...

I especially love this whole blog. You have an amazing family. I really love love loved the photo of you and your husband and 4 kids. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL and he is so handsome. WOW - you are so blessed and I loved seeing the sparkle in your eyes. Your family is so amazing. My oh my oh my.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family