Friday, August 21, 2009

{I don't think I could have done it without her}

Most of you know our sweet friend has been living with our family this summer. She left to go back to college today...the house felt empty. She loved my children as any mother would. She talked and laughed with me every day, watched reality TV with me, shopped with me, cleaned the house, changed poopy diapers, did laundry, watched the boys while I took the girls shopping. You get the idea....I feel like my summer of magic has ended. I loved having someone to talk with everyday. She never judged or made me feel uncomfortable and put up with all of my shenanigans (including my nap-nazi schedule...the only way to survive with 2 sets.)

She is such a great girl. We learned so much from each other and I will never forget what she has taught me....hopefully she can come back next summer when I have 2 18 month olds and a busy husband.

I will miss you Regiane....love you!

We celebrated earlier this week and went to a Brazilian restaurant ( she is from Sao Paulo). The food was amazing...go there instead of Melting Pot next time you and your hubby want a nice place to eat for your anniversary.





Isn't she beautiful?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all you wrote Leah.. You're so sweet!! I want you to know that the feeling is reciprocal... I love you very much and I'm so glad I had the oportunity to learn so many great things with you and have fun at the same time! I'll always remember all that we did together and I'll come back nxt summer for sure!!!
Eu te amo my sister-friend!
Thanks for all your love and for making me feel so confortable all the time!!

Kisses for the girls and the brothers... I love them so sweet!

The Re! lol

Loree said...

I am so happy you were able to get some amazing help with your kiddos this summer Leah! Regiane sounds like one AMAZING AWESOME lady! I wish her well for her future at college :) I know you can be full time mommy! you are a very talented and patient person. I sure love ya :)

Jessica said...

I'm glad that you had Regiane living with you this summer. What a blessing for you. I am also glad that we got to meet her and be around her a little bit. She has a contagious smile and you are right, she is beautiful (inside and out)! Good luck at college Regiane and we hope you enjoy your cute car! :) Leah, you will do great "on your own" too. You are a strong and patient woman. Come over any time you need to get out. We love company! Love ya!

Heather said...

Oh what a beauty! And what a blessing she is. You will do great, Regiane will do great at college and I know this won't help but I can always come over! What's one more set of twins right??!

Lani said...

It must have been so great to have such a sweet person to help out your family for the summer!

Cara said...

I envy your summer help. She is beautiful. My prayers are with you as yo strike out on your own.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family