Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5 month old sweetness....and rice cereal

It has been awesome having our friend Regiane here because every month I get to do a mini photoshoot with the boys....here are the little ones just yesterday. They are such sweet boys. We also started rice cereal the other day..yippe! I think they are ready. They watch what we eat all the time and act like they are hungry. Sadly I am not making enough milk for these boys most days....it's a blessing but still sad for a mother who loves to breastfeed.

Clark has started to hold his toes and suck on his thumb....Grant sticks his tongue out at everything and giggles so freely. They both love to grab onto anything in sight and put it straight to their mouths...gotta love babies! They are growing up too quick!










Grant wasn't too sure about it...


















4 comments:

LucyH said...

I seem to barely have enough milk for one baby! I don't know how you handle two!!! You are amazing as usual...and your boys are soooo cute! 5 months went by fast (for me:))

Loree said...

cute pics leah! i love their chubby little cheeks! they look like they need a little pinch from me ; )

Angie said...

LOVE Clark's grin in the eating pic. And yes, it's so sad to see them grow up so quickly!!

Are you just dreading the countdown til Re leaves?

Amanda said...

love those bare bottoms!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family