Saturday, July 25, 2009

The busy month of July...

I just did a whole bunch a bloggin in one night! Whoo hoo! It's been a fun busy month for sure! Sorry it is all in collages...Picasa makes it so easy and I don't have to upload a million pictures!

Scroll down and check it!



Edited to add
Darn it! I forgot one....the weekend of July 10th we went camping on Mt. Graham with my amazing Davis family. Now how did I survive? Well, we stopped halfway at my moms, Doug worked so hard and traded work for a camper trailer,(that I slept and nursed the babies in) and I have such great sisters to help me with all of my offspring! Tada! And we survives and had a great time!

The girls loved getting dirty(as you can tell) and playing with cousins and I loved being in the cool weather. We had such fun riding 4-wheelers, playing games, eating of course and talking about, "You might be Davis if...." I feel so very blessd to be apart of this amazing family....











6 comments:

Heather said...

Love them! Look at those fat and sassy boys, they are getting so big! Glad you got away from this wicked heat and enjoyed some down time.

Marisa and Rob said...

I love all your post!!! Good Ol Mt. Graham!!! Miss it :( Looks like you guys had a great time with the Davis family!!! I love sister Davis!!!! :)

I can't believe that Chris is home!!!! Time sure does fly by so fast!!! :) I remember when he was a little boy ;) They grow up so fast. What a fun month for you guys!

Jennie said...

Love all the new pics! The boys are getting SOO BIG! And your bro Chris has grown up so much too. I teared up just looking at the pic of your mom hugging her son after 2 long years. How precious.

Angie said...

The picture of the boys in the little camping chairs is hilarious!! They look so big and old.

So glad you had a camper to make camping a little easier. :)

lisa said...

So many fun updates and pictures! I loved it all! So happy Chris is home! Dena said he is wonderful and Matt told me he talked to him for a while on his porch the other day and that he is so tired and yet amazing! So fun to have him back!
The pictures of the boys are so wondrful! I love the argile!

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun adventure! Love the picture of Regiane being kissed by the fish!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family