Saturday, July 25, 2009

{Welcome Home Elder Udall}

My sweet brother came home from his Mission last Thursday. He served in Mozambique Africa and did an amazing job. He came home a righteous man who is ready to love and serve. It's so crazy to have him home. These past 2 years went by really quick for me...and for him. He had an amazing mission and translated for an apostle, was an Assitant to the President and taught the little kids primary songs. (sorry to brag but I am so proud!)
What a sureal experiance for us and him....

Here we all are waiting for him at Sky Harbor....my sister made the kiddos these shirts that said "We love you" in portguese.



And then there he was...tall righteous, handsome Elder. My mom felt complete having her only son back home.




Here is the group that came to greet him. And the grandkids...he had 2 new nephews that he had never met!



What a happy reuioun.....I am so proud of you Chris....what a great brother and example you are!


At his homecoming us sisters decided to sing him a little diddy...We made up our own words to "He's coming to America" by Neil Diamond. We had some great choreography and lyrics.....we can't wait until the next time we can make up a some words to a song.
We also learned "I am a child of God" in Portuguese for him......the girls even learned it! It helps that we have a live in translator...:)

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

What a great homecoming. I love all the creativity that you guys put into it. How fun! I want to see your dance. :)

Crissie said...

Was his mission President Blair Packard??? Cindy and Blair are my parent's next door neighbors and good friends of ours. Now I know why I saw your parents at the Packard's homecoming talk a couple of weeks ago. :) Very cool!! The Packards are amazing, amazing people!

Angie said...

I love your mom's square clock. Where did she get it???

Didn't you sisters do a cute little song/dance routine when he left on his mission a couple years ago? I'm too lazy to look it up, but I recall seeing some suspiciously similar pictures back then. :) So fun and creative!!

Jessica said...

FUN! I love the "I love you" shirts that your sister made! How sweet!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family