Thursday, July 02, 2009

Bumbo Boys

Photobucket

The boys have better head control these days and we have been trying out the bumbo seats lent to us by my awesome friend Jayne http://jjcluff.blogspot.com/.

They are really such good babies...we call them "the Brothers" around here....

I can't get enough of their smiles!
Photobucket


Photobucket

8 comments:

Linda said...

How do you stand living with babies that cute!!! They are adorable little brothers. LOVE those pics.

Jennie said...

Is Grant the one on the bottom set? Well, he sure reminds me of Janiel's baby Curtis in these photos!

Jill said...

I recognize those outfits! :)

Very cute "brothers".

Loree said...

the brothers are just too cute! I love their chubby cheeks! I see a doug baby and a leah baby! it is amazing :)

Christina MC said...

I love the one of them facing each other. It looks like a foot war, haha! Hope you are all well.

Amanda said...

hee hee.

Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute! What cute little brothers! These pictures are great! I love bumbo seats don't you? They are awesome!

Jill said...

Okay - you guys make the cutest kids ever. And I love how often you blog! Is your camera just always charged and sitting out? Or do you have it around your neck all day? I mean, you always have the best shots!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family