Saturday, July 25, 2009

WICKED Wednesday....


Doug and I went to see Wicked the other night with alot of my extended family...what an awesome play! It was my first time seeing it and I loved it all! I need to go and buy the soundtrack for sure!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Didn't you LOVE it? It's such a fun musical (but don't ever read the book that it's based on).

Love the pic of Dougie holding your purse. Such a great hubs!

Jessica said...

LUCKY! I want to go to that sooooo bad! You two are way cute!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family