I loved hearing about his mission, his testimony and what great life lessons he learned. He is an amazing guy....I am excited for him to go and experiance college at the Y. I know he will have a great time.
Here is what we did to pass the time....Guitar hero...thanks Uncle C and J...you guys sure know how to bring the fun.
DRESS UPS! Grandma has the best dress ups!
And Olivia helped Chris paint my mom's new closet....what a big girl!

We also went bowling as a family. WHOO HOO! Bowling with two 3 year old and two babies is fun! Thank goodness we had so many adults to help me! We all took turns holding babies and helping the girls set the balls down and roll them. My cute nephew Mr. Curtis would just up and down ever time he knocked over a pin...sweet guy....fun memories!




1 comment:
Super fun! Love the little bowling shoes! Your girls are as cute as ever!
Post a Comment