Here are some pics of my favorite helper girls. I love this girl Regiane....she has been the biggest blessing in our lives. She loves my kiddos so much and is so good to them. She keeps me laughing all day and helps me with housework so I can feel like a sane mommy....I don't know what I would do without her.

Audree loves "The brothers" but is not as into them as Olivia....I thought it was so sweet when she was tickling Clark to make him laugh...

I was hanging pics on the walls and the boys were fussy so I asked Olivia to read the boys a book that she was reading....how sweet! Don't you love their little faces?

I took the girls on some individual mommy dates this past week. I wish I was able to do this more with them...they are so cute when it is just us 2 out together. With Olivia I went to Walmart and got some groceries and with Audree we went to Savers and got some deals. I hope to continue this tradition that my mother did with me for many years to come....
I love this picture of my sweet kiddos....hanging in our living room...

From our bedroom/office....

The boys room...(I was feeling mighty crafty when I made these...the boys were just a few weeks old)

My 2 favorite pictures.... big in my living room....

And just because...my sweet baby boys....so cute!




Audree loves "The brothers" but is not as into them as Olivia....I thought it was so sweet when she was tickling Clark to make him laugh...

I was hanging pics on the walls and the boys were fussy so I asked Olivia to read the boys a book that she was reading....how sweet! Don't you love their little faces?

I took the girls on some individual mommy dates this past week. I wish I was able to do this more with them...they are so cute when it is just us 2 out together. With Olivia I went to Walmart and got some groceries and with Audree we went to Savers and got some deals. I hope to continue this tradition that my mother did with me for many years to come....
I love this picture of my sweet kiddos....hanging in our living room...

From our bedroom/office....

The boys room...(I was feeling mighty crafty when I made these...the boys were just a few weeks old)

My 2 favorite pictures.... big in my living room....

And just because...my sweet baby boys....so cute!








9 comments:
I love all the new pics on your walls! I wonder who was the fab photographer? ;)
I absolutely LOVE the pic of O reading to the boys. Their expressions are priceless.
Did you get your hair colored? Looks cute!
I love what you did with the boys' names with stripes. I would steal that idea if I were having a boy.
Darling little ones. Great idea for individual dates and much easier to manage! Can't wait to see your large prints, they will be stunning.
love the wall updates! the boys are getting cuter everyday! CUTE!
That was a cute post! Love all the pictures and I'm so glad you got to take the girls out alone! That really is so important!
I love the update. You are so lucky to have help around your house. I'm glad that somebody feels like a sane mom, because I am nowhere near that. All of your pictures are fabulous! Sound like you had fun going out with some 1 on 1 with your girls. That's awesome!
I love the idea of one on one dates. I'll have to try that when my girls get a bit older.
Your boys are so cute and smiley!!
Too cute! And I love the date idea--I'm going to have to give it a try!
That is too cute that the girls can help keep the boys occupied while you get something done.
Love the pictures!
I love those mommy dates too! I get into that & then get out of it, I need to keep that going.
That picture of them reading together really is so cute. The boys look so into it. :) It was fun to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment