Friday, July 24, 2009

4 month old boys




Our sweet boys turned 4 month on the 11th of this month. Mr. G weighed 17lbs. 3 0z.
Mr C. weighed 16lbs. 9 oz. Whoo hoo for some big boys! They are so cute these days....kicking, smiling, cooing, holding their link-a-doos, giggling and still such amazing sleepers.
Olivia said to me today..."These boys have been with us for alot of days." I told her yes they have isn't it fun? She repsonded, "I want them to be my brother forever!"

It's moments like these that remind me how lucky I am...

3 comments:

Angie said...

I totally love these pictures. SO darling. And it cracks me up--the older they get, the more I can tell you have a mini A and a mini O. Crazy! It'll be fun to see how their personalities develop over the next couple years.

Cherene said...

LOVE these cute, cute pics of the boys!

Jessica said...

Love, love, love these pictures! Handsome boys!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family